Challenge Title

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Peachy Challenge 14 :: Color Inspiration

Well, hello and Good Morning Everyone!
What an awesome week of entries - you guys are always so inspiring.
I am LOVING seeing all the new opportunities and visions you are creating using some of the emerging digital die cutters out there. The possibilities are endless, and you have truly shown that Peachy Keen Stamps are not just limited to one particular machine, or one particular style!

I know, I know, I know. 
You're all here to see what the next challenge is and to see who made our TOP 3 last week, so let's get to it!

Today we are playing with COLOR!
DoBea chose our color inspiration photo today and it will definitely get you thinking 'out of the box'! 

Here are the details:
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!

Guidelines:
- Design must be new, created for this challenge and not previously posted.
- Link up by 4/25 - 11:59 pm EST
- You don't need our stamps to play along, but to earn "Top Peach", you will need to have used your Peachy Keen Stamps.
- Sorry, any entry that does not meet the guidelines for this challenge will be automatically removed without notice. 

Check out what our Design Team created for inspiration, it will be sure to get your mojo going!







Aren't they all just amazing?
If you loved their designs today, take a second to pop over to our designers' blogs to let them know, I'm sure they would all LOVE to hear from you! :)

Now for our TOP 3 from our LAST challenge:
Shelly's little worm card is SO cute! What a great Teacher Appreciation card!

We loved Nancy's sweet & simple strawberry card. Clean lines and a great design made her entry stand out!

And Congratulations to our TOP PEACH...
As a Peachy sister and former Peachy Keen DT member, we KNOW this girl's got talent, but her tea ensemble completely blew us away!! The attention to detail is fantastic and we thought the theme fit the stamps perfectly. Way to go Lisa!!! I will be sending your markers out shortly!

Ladies, don't forget to snag your badges from the sidebar, you earned 'em!

***************************************
This week you'll be playing along for a set of our 
"Teacher Says" stamps!
These are PERFECT for an end-of-year gift or if you're a teacher yourself, you'll love having these on hand to encourage your students and use for fun classroom projects!

Ready to link up? Upload or link your creation below. Good luck to all!




11 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the Ladies. Great inspirations projects from all the DT's.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the top 3. These projects were all SO amazing! And I love the inspiration for this colors challenge from the DT too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my strawberry card as one of the top 3!! I grabbed your blinky right away and posted it on my blog!! Thanks to all your fabulous DT for their inspiration as well as the other entrants. What a fabulous group of talented girls!! Just love those Peachy Stamps!! :D
    x, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh yay! Thank you for selecting my card! Congrats to everyone! I really love pks and have such a fun time using your stamps. Thank you very much!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me??? Omg OMG OMG I won!! Oh wow I think I am gonna cry!! Thank you, thank you thank you!!! I don't know what I won but I don't care I am just so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My original plan was to make my own crayons and peachify the labels and the box. Well, that will happen next time since the crayon maker needs a special bulb that we did not have. So I came up with plan B. When I went to link it...I see Linda V already linked a project! Hmmmm I didn't think I did yet! LOL. I love all the colorful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute DT creations! I really love Jennie's fun layout.
    Thank you!

    Venus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable projects by the DT, thank you for all the inspiration. Fun challenge, and for once I got to post on Monday and not last minute LOL!
    Have a lovely week!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the Ladies!BEAUTIFUL job,Thanks for this great challenge!!and the DT's project are AMAZING as always!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats ladies! Thanks for all the inspiration DT, I had fun playing in this weeks challenge.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winners! Gorgeous projects DT! I loved playing with these colors! Thanks for a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete